Tuesday, November 24, 2015

awake..yet again..Ugh

4 a.m. and yet another aggrivating coughing fit woke me up because BP is going friggin wackie again..goddess i hate this shit sometimes..:(  Plus colder then a witches tit right now..UGH!! Might as well get back on the compression machine for another round since I'm unfortunately awake atm. Oh yeah  I got the Video up and running for Rob Dykes' Future Starring apperance. Mind you this is just something I made for him and Aprilthelee but I think it came out pretty damned decent. Check it out peeps if your reading this..its at the bottom of the page so Scroll on down...that way--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->...and if your to lazy to scroll.. here's the link to my YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3Sd8nku0V7d07Z8LInb9g

No comments:

Post a Comment