Monday, November 23, 2015

Recently Added..( Todays New additions since this i place is still under final construction)

 Welp I finally got Video Corner back up and running so you can see my little and Old attempt at posting a YouTube video  that was the start of my Journey in knitting and coming to terms with how my life is moving along.  The Next Addition will be THIngs I want to Advert.(Advertise) for freinds and followers and those I think deserve it or I really feel you should really Go check out.  And Speaking of that.. Coming soon.. Some teaser pics (at least one i hope) of a new "movie" coming out  soon! (still in Production) Starring the one and Only Rob Dyke of Seriously Strange, Zombie Horse , Social Autopsy and Internet Pariah his personal VLog. So Stay tuned to see the upcoming updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment